BRAC Bank as one of the fastest-growing and modern banks in Bangladesh. BRAC Bank Limited is playing a vital role as financial intermediaries linking economic policies of the government with the rest of the economy. BRAC Bank Job Circular 2020. BRAC Bank as one of the fastest-growing and modern banks in Bangladesh. Upon successful completion of extensive on the job training, the candidates will be placed in responsible and challenging positions in different divisions within the above-mentioned locations
Published Date :
Job Type: Full Time
Published on :
Vacancy: Not specific
Job Location :
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2020
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 187 Branches, 425 ATMs, 456 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office, more than 300 Agent Banking Outlets and 521 remittance delivery points.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for Retail Banking Division:
Senior Manager, ADC Technology
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
- Manage end-to-end projects related to Card Management System, ATM, CDM, POS and others application and terminal of Alternate Delivery Channels;
- Perform different terminal certification, host certification with external and internal entity;
- Analyze and implement payment brand provided mandate like VISA, Master Card, JCB mandates;
- Analyze and implement Central Bank’s regulatory guidelines related to Cards and ADC;
- Communicate with different stakeholders and analyze business requirement;
- Manage team and ensure 24/7 uptime of different applications and terminal;
- Ensure any kind of system release deployment accuracy on time;
- Maintain relationship with different local and international vendors. Ensure AMC/SLA/Billing-related task accurately on time;
- Provide end-user training, perform UAT, knowledge sharing among team members, maintain proper documentation and ensure system health.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering/EEE /Telecommunication from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record;
- 07 to 08 years’ experience in working with Alternate Delivery Channels of a financial institution;
- Clear concept about Cards and Electronic Banking systems including Debit and Credit Card Management Systems, Switching Solution, POS, ATM, Ecommerce, Call Center etc.;
- Clear concept of payment brand domain including VISA/MC/JCB/NPSB operations;
- Knowledge of ISO Message specification for financial transactions, Hypercom message etc.;
- Knowledge about QR Code, Biometric, NFC technology;
- Sound knowledge about NDC and DDC Protocol;
- Sound knowledge on HSM, Card Personalization Solutions and Machine, NAC etc.;
- Basic Knowledge on Oracle Database Management System and Unix platform;
- Willing to provide support 24/7 on the basis of requirement;
- Knowledge about PCIDSS and Cyber Security;
- Excellent interpersonal skill and strong communication skills (both oral and written);
- Critical thinking, judgment and proactive decision-making;
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical stamina.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please go to Brac Bank Ltd’s career portal and apply by creating your detailed profile.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2020