National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited job Circular 2017
National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- National Credit & Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 106 online branches across the Country and providing personalized & customer friendly banking services to its clients in a responsive and technology based environment. The organization started its Banking journey in the economy back in 1993. The Bank follows the best-fit approaches to hire talents. This time, the Bank is inviting applications from the highly competent and eligible candidates for immediate appointment in the following positions under Credit Risk Management Division:
- Job Location : Dhaka Head Office/ Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assessment/appraisal of the projects, project buildings or any other constructions which has been constructed/to be constructed with the Bank finance.
- Analysis of detailed drawings, layout plans and schedules and estimating the cost of the construction and engineering works required.
- Making expert assessments of selected sites for construction, evaluating the structural, environmental and commercial feasibility of future projects.
- Submission of assessment/appraisal report of the project to the concerned authority for facilitating the decision making process.
- Providing expert advice on the design, planning and management of electrical and civil construction projects in respect of building safety, covering all types of residential and commercial construction, particularly in the area of large, public infrastructure projects.
- Periodic monitoring of site activities to ensure that project is being operated according to planned schedules and budgets as and when required.
- Providing expert opinion towards resolving any issues and problems arising in the project, closing out any possible gaps and addressing any unforeseen risks.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the Management of the Bank as and when required.
- The applicant should have at least B.Sc. (Engineering) degree in respective subject from any reputed university, preferably from any Public University having no third class in the academic records.
- Hands on experience in the related field to be preferred.
- Fresh Graduates of B.Sc. (Engineering) of respective subject can also apply.
- Age not exceeding 40 years as on 30.11.2017.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and experiences with complex transactions with minimum supervision.
- Good Communication skill both in Bengali & English.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be prudent in time management.
- Excellent computer skills and willingness to learn
- Geographic flexibility.
Interested candidate who meets above criteria only may Apply with a Resume addressed to the Head of Human Resources, NCC Bank Ltd, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 or email Application & Resume to email@example.comN.B: The Management of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject all or any of the applications at its discretion. Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification of the candidature.
Application Deadline : Nov 16, 2017